How do I obtain legal advice or assistance?
The Prosecutor’s Office is not permitted to provide legal advice to the general public. If you seek more information you may contact the Mahoning County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service at (330)746-2933.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out if a person is in jail?
2. How do I obtain legal advice or assistance?
3. What are your office hours?
4. How do I obtain my court case information?
5. How do I file criminal charges against an individual?
6. Who is the prosecuting attorney handling my case?
7. What is a victim advocate?
8. As a witness or victim, do I need a lawyer to appear with me?
9. Will I get paid for appearing in court as a witness?
10. Will the case be continued if I am not there?
11. I received a subpoena to appear in court, what should I do?